Κυριακή 26 Νοεμβρίου 2017

The Punishment of Ivy Leavold (Markham Hall #3) by Sierra Simone

24753173The Punishment of Ivy Leavold (Sierra Simone)


SUMMARY


I ran as far as I could, but I knew he would find me. In fact, I counted on it.

I counted on him punishing me too.

Once Ivy Leavold learned the truth behind the night of her cousin's death, she knew should couldn't stay with Julian Markham any longer and fled to London on what was supposed to be the day of their wedding. But Julian Markham is not the kind of man who takes running away lightly, especially when he finds out that Ivy still wants him...


MY REVIEW


I knew what he was going to do as soon as he lifted the hem of my dress and tugged the interfering clothes away. I should have said no. I should have said that we had to keep away from each other until we could make decisions about our future. But the tired apathy was blasted away in his intense presence, leaving only a quickening pulse and a growing hunger in its wake. So what I said instead was, "Someone will see..."

Someone fan me please to cool down...

This book will definitely push your limits – especially the scene at the ball, when Ivy becomes the main event.

In this book, we will also read Julian’s point of view. Obviously we will understand better his personal torment after Ivy left him and his deep love for her. Julian will not stop chasing Ivy and waiting for her acceptance for his marriage proposal. Ivy on the other hand, will find her Aunt Esther and she will finally have a family that cares for her.

The big mystery about the death of Julian’s previous wife will be solved and I have to admit that I had suspected who was the murderer since book 2. I just thought that there were more partners in crime.

Finally, I would love to read more about Baron and Ivy’s aunt, Esther. Can we have more books please?
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου