Τετάρτη 8 Νοεμβρίου 2017

P*rn Star Bonus Material (P*rn Star #1.1) by Laurelin Paige and Sierra Simone

29543430P*rn Star Bonus Material (P*rn Star #1.1) by Laurelin Paige & Sierra Simone


SUMMARY


This contains bonus material for the book P*rn Star. Included are:

*Blog Posts from Logan O'Toole
*Logan O'Toole's Tools of the Trade: a Guide to Good Sex
*Bonus Devi and Logan scene

It is meant to be read after P*rn Star and is not a standalone novel.


MY REVIEW


The book includes:

a) A guide to good sex by Logan O’ Tool.
I disagree with the majority of the statements in this guide.
I do not even consider it funny. I suppose some people may find it entertaining.

b) Two bonus scenes with Logan and Devi (or maybe two parts of one scene)
It is Logan’s first day at the University and Devi is ecstatic to see him there.
I loved the scenes and I loved Logan and Devi finally together!

The book length allows you to complete it in half an hour.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου