Παρασκευή 10 Νοεμβρίου 2017

Hot Cop by Laurelin Paige and Sierra Simone

34211669Hot Cop (Laurelin Paige & Sierra Simone) 


SUMMARY


You have the right to remain sexy.

Anything you say can and will be used to get you in my bed.

You have the right to use my body to give yourself a delirious, life-changing orgasm.

If you have trouble... don’t worry, I’m a bit of an expert in that department.

There’s nothing ‘thin’ about my blue line, if you catch my drift, and trust me, I know how to put those handcuffs to good use.

***

Livia Ward wants a baby before she’s thirty.  And even though Officer Chase Kelly is exactly the kind of cocky jerk this librarian has sworn off, he is undeniably hot.  Both of them think they can give each other what they want—a few nights of fun for Officer Kelly, a no-strings baby for Livia—but this hot cop is about to learn that sex, babies, and love don’t always play by the rules.


MY REVIEW


I have to have her. Dinner, drinks, handcuffs -the Kelly Trio- and I need it all, the whole works, probably at least two or three times. Maybe then I can start thinking like a normal human being again.

Well, this book was NOT what I expected - especially with this definitely lickable book cover.
I was expecting a hot love story between a hot, pushy cop and a shy, timid librarian.

Instead I got a baby fever/madness book.

"What is it that you want for your future, Livia?"
"I want a baby," she answers calmly. "And I want you to be the one to give a baby to me."


Ok, so...
Livia is almost 30 and she is scared that she is starting dying and she will never be a mother.
Chase is completely irresponsible towards women and serious relationships.
Still he is asked to become Livia's sperm donor and still he accepts.

To say the least, I believe they are both thoughtless, impulsive dumb-asses. And I don't even feel the need to explain why I believe they are both thoughtless, impulsive dumb-asses.

Nevertheless, the book is HOT. Chase tries really hard to make Livia pregnant and Livia counts on his super-sperm. There is one sexy scene after the other.

If cops and their handcuffs is your secret fantasy or if you just fancy books with pregnancies; this book is for you.
If you actually like both themes (like me); you will be over the moon with this book.
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου