Σάββατο 28 Οκτωβρίου 2017

Nate by Celia Aaron

35530001Nate (Celia Aaron)


SUMMARY


I rescued Sabrina from a mafia bloodbath when she was thirteen. Doing right by her became a priority for me, even while I was busy as the new head of the Philly syndicate. I sent her to the best boarding schools and kept her as far away from the life as possible. It worked perfectly. Until she turned 18. Until she came home. Until I realized that the timid girl was gone and in her place lived a smart mouth, a wicked imagination, and a body that demanded my attention. Who am I? I’m F*cked. Nice to meet you.



MY REVIEW



This girl was going to be the death of me.
Let’s start this review with an obvious observation: This book should have been named “Sabrina” instead of “Nate”. Because this is a book about Sabrina and everything you wanted to know about her.

There is also Nate (of course!). You remember –I hope- Nate. He was the easygoing, funny, loyal friend of Conrad Mercer, the hitman, from the Dark Protector book. Nate was not as lethal as Conrad, but he was not actually bad himself.

So, that Nate saved little Sabrina 5 years ago when her daddy firstly and her new parents later were brutally killed by Mafia. He sent her to the best schools that money could buy. He basically became her guardian and looked after her from a distance. Because Nate just wanted Sabrina to be happy and safe and far away from the world of Mafia.
Until (5 years later) Nate becomes the head of the organization in Philadelphia and Sabrina decides to come back:

Sabrina waved and smiled, her as-suspected perfect tits bouncing with the movement. “Fuck.” I swore under my breath and tried to mentally will my dick to deflate. It didn’t work.

Nate will have a huge problem around Sabrina that does not seem to want to stay down.
Thus, he will try to avoid her. Unsuccessfully I assure you.
Because nobody has asked Sabrina about this. And Sabrina wants Nate since forever. She saved herself for him. She prepared mentally herself for him. She willingly belongs to him:

“I decide who’s good enough to get between these thighs. You made the cut.”

Poor Nathan. Or lucky Nathan. Depends how you look at it…

Anyway, soon enough Nathan’s world will be a mess with Sabrina in the middle and Russia and Irish mafia around.

You will see also Conrad in this book - if you have missed him (I had missed him!). If you haven’t read “Dark Protector”, don’t worry. This one is a standalone. 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου