Σάββατο 14 Οκτωβρίου 2017

Forced by the Stepbrother (Forced, #4) and Forced by the Quarterback (Forced, #5) by Celia Aaron

26147872Forced by the Stepbrother (Celia Aaron)


SUMMARY


Dancing for strange men was the biggest turn on I'd ever known. Until I met him. He was able to control me, make me hot, make me need him, with nothing more than a look. But he was a fantasy. Just another client who worked me up and paid my bills. Until he found me, the real me. Now, he's backed me into a corner. His threats and promises, darkly whispered in tones of sex and violence, have bound me surer than the cruelest ropes. At first I was unsure, but now I know -- him being my stepbrother is the least of my worries.


MY REVIEW



Gray and Sadie have met at a strip club, where Sadie works. She is a really good student, a girl that makes her mother proud and nobody knows anything about her secret identity.
Gray has been lasting for Sadie and he has become a regular to the club in order to see her. Unfortunately, the club regulations do not allow him to touch her.
Sadie will be surprised to find out that her new, dominant stepbrother is her best customer. Gray now will have his chance to touch and to do whatever he wants with the dumbstruck Sadie, because he agreed to keep her secret as long as she is his for a week.
You should expect full smuttiness and a couple of story twists. I was a bit disappointed with the epilogue, but overall it was an interesting story.


💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕 💕

26547917Forced by the Quarterback (Celia Aaron)


SUMMARY


For three years, I'd lusted after Jericho, my brother's best friend and quarterback of our college football team. He's never paid me any attention, considering me nothing more than a little sister he never had. Now, I'm starting freshman year and I'm sharing a suite with my brother. Jericho is over all the time, but he'll never see me as anything other than the shy girl he met three years ago. But that's not who I am. Not really. To get over Jericho -- and to finally get off -- I've arranged a meeting with HardcoreDom. If I can't have Jericho, I'll give myself to a man who will master me, force me, and dominate me the way I desperately need. 

MY REVIEW


Renna has just started college and she has a huge crush on her brother's best friend, Jericho.
Jericho is the college football team's quarterback and he also has a huge crush on Renna.

Nobody makes the first move, but Jericho finds out Renna’s little dirty secret. She has joined an internet site where people with more extreme sexual tastes can meet. Jericho creates a false profile, starts chatting with Rena and they decide to meet face to face when her bother is out of town.

Rena is excited to find out that HardcoreDom is actually Jericho. So they have a great, very rough session which they both enjoy. Until Rena’s brother is back and Jericho’s little dirty secret is out.

Out of the five stories, I think this one is the more twisted, with detailed description of the scenes. I cannot say that it was bad, but I thought that the final twist of the story with Renna’s brother was a bit irrelevant to the plot. 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου