Τετάρτη 11 Οκτωβρίου 2017

Forced by the Kingpin (Forced #1) and Forced by the Professor (Forced #2) by Celia Aaron

25957615Forced by the Kingpin (Celia Aaron)


SUMMARY


I've been on the trail of the local mob kingpin for months. I know his haunts, habits, and vices. The only thing I didn't know was how obsessed he was with me. Now, caught in his trap, I'm about to find out how far he and his local cop-on-the-take will go to keep me silent.

MY REVIEW


Mob kingpin Alexi Karasov and dirty cop Jackson are planning to teach determined journalist Jessica a lesson for messing with their business. The fact is that they do not know the whole story.

Super short super smut story with a twist in the end.  


💣💗 💣💗 💣💗 💣💗 💣💗 💣💗 💣💗 💣💗 💣💗 💣💗 💣💗

26000793Forced by the Professor (Celia Aaron)


SUMMARY


I've been in Professor Stevens' class for a semester. He's brilliant, severe, and hot as hell. I haven't been particularly attentive, prepared, or timely, but he hasn't said anything to me about it. I figure he must not mind and intends to let me slide. At least I thought that was the case until he told me to stay after class today. Maybe he'll let me off with a warning?

MY REVIEW


Married Professor Nick Stevens will discipline his much younger rebel student Zoey Finnegan who won’t really object much about it. There is a wife in the equation, so if you don’t like cheating in your books you may want to skip – unless you continue reading and you find out that there is a big surprise there.

So, there are a few things in the book that could be a NOT-FOR-ME-trigger for some readers such as an OM/OW.

Pure super smut with two twists in the plot.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου