Τετάρτη 7 Ιουνίου 2017

Keep Me (Twist Me #2) by Anna Zaires

20806202 Keep Me (Anna Zaires)

  

SUMMARY


Abducted at eighteen. Held captive for 15 months.
It reads like one of those headlines. And yes, I did it. I stole her. Nora, with her long dark hair and silky skin. She’s my weakness, my obsession.
I’m not a good man. I never pretended to be one. She can love me, but she can’t change me.
I can, however, change her.
My name is Julian Esguerra, and Nora is mine to keep.

  




MY REVIEW


“Will you ever let me go?” I murmur, remembering our long-ago conversation. His lips twitch in a faint smile. He remembers too.
“No,” he replies softly. “Never.” We lie in silence for a few moments, and then he asks quietly, “Do you want me to let you go?”
“No, Julian.” I close my eyes, a smile curving my own lips. “Never.”


15 months later.
Julian Esguerra and Nora Esguerra as husband and wife.
The twisted fairytale continues in Colombia to Julian’s childhood estate.
Nora cannot escape and she learns to adapt as the lady of Julian’s empire. Guns and humidity. Far away from her family and surrounded by criminals and faithful employees of the gun lord.
Julian, still a control freak, continues to have endless power over Nora and to manipulate her nonstop while Nora becomes addicted to him.
Two points of view in this book. We start realizing how Julian is thinking and how much he is also addicted to Nora.
Once again you will feel for Nora, but you will be ready to forgive also Julian.
 


 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου