Πέμπτη 8 Ιουνίου 2017

Hold Me (Twist Me #3) by Anna Zaires

23277022Hold Me (Anna Zaires)

 

SUMMARY

 

Captor and captive. Lovers. Soulmates.
We’re all that and more.
We thought we were past the worst of it. We thought we finally had a chance.
We thought wrong.
We’re Nora and Julian, and this is our story.







MY REVIEW

 
Julian’s POV: “My captive. My wife. My entire world. I will love her to the end of time, and I will never, ever let her go.”
Nora’s POV: “My moral compass has been gradually tilting off-course, and I’ve been letting it happen.”

This series started as the dark story of an innocent young girl’s abduction. The last book of the series “Hold Me” does not really resemble the first book “Twist Me”. The story is still dark, but in the last book it looks more like a big adventure with Hollywood standards. Lots of gunshots, car chasing, mafia, corrupted police etc.
Nora has changed. She has embraced her husband’s world. She has accepted the killings, the torturing, and the importance of cruelness.
Julian has changed. He has adapted to the needs of his wife. He wants not only to satisfy his needs, but also to make her happy.
There will be a happy ending. And this is the point where you will forgive Julian completely.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου