Πέμπτη 26 Απριλίου 2018

SERIES BLITZ: Awkward Love Series by Missy Johnson




Title: It's Complicated
Series: Awkward Love #1
Author: Missy Johnson
Genre: Romance
Release Date: December 13, 2017



Blurb

They call him the Anaconda, and I'm pretty sure it isn’t because he likes snakes.

Nick Jenson is my neighbor. My hot, oh-so-sexy, very-well-equipped neighbor that I’d spend hours watching from the safety of my bedroom window.

I saw lots of things I probably shouldn’t have. Sometimes I’d touch myself, imagining it were his hands roaming over my body instead of my own. I had just one mission—to find out if the rumors were true.

Then one day, he caught me watching him.

I was mortified. I was prepared to quit college, move to another country, and live the rest of my life saying, “Nick who?” But, apparently, life had other ideas.

Because Nick? Well, he isn’t just my neighbor … He’s also my father’s best friend. If I thought things were difficult before, they were about to get a whole lot more complicated.


Oh, and those rumors? Holy fuck, are they true …







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




Title: I Can Explain
Series: Awkward Love #2
Author: Missy Johnson
Genre: Romance
Release Date: February 15, 2018



Blurb

Standing on the balcony, outside my boss’s apartment, wearing only my underwear?

Not how I expected to start my Saturday morning.

I guess I should’ve thought harder about going home with my sexy new gym instructor, especially since I had no idea the guy was married. When he pushed me out onto the balcony, five seconds before his wife walked through the door, I jumped one apartment over because I thought it would be less embarrassing for a stranger to find me than his wife.

That was a smart move.

So here I am, wearing next to nothing and freezing my ass off, standing outside the living room window of my young, sexy, and very intimidating boss, Chase Winston.

I have two choices: I sit here and try to think of another way out of this and risk dying of hypothermia. Or I can suck it up and knock on that window. After a long, internal argument with myself, I choose
option two.

Here goes nothing…


**Awkward Love is a series of short, sexy, fun novels that can be read in ANY order. Each book is COMPLETELY separate from the next, so you can read one, or you can read them all!**







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




Title: Too Much Information
Series: Awkward Love #3
Author: Missy Johnson
Genre: Romance
Release Date: April 16, 2018



Blurb

We've all been there.

One minute, you're sprawled out on your bed, minding our own business and the next you're lying in the back seat of your best friend's car as she races you to the ER.

And not the closest one either.

No. You're headed to the one fifty miles farther out, because the one five minutes away is where you start your residency next week.

So there you are, lying in cubical nine, hoping like hell that the doctor about to examine you isn't young, sexy or male.

Of course he's all three.

Telling him about the clitmaster7000 I have lodged inside me is by far the single most embarrassing moment of my life.

Discovering he's my brother's new roommate is even worse.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




Title: Comfort Zone
Series: Awkward Love #4
Author: Missy Johnson
Genre: Romance
Release Date: June 15, 2018



Blurb

There's nothing quite like watching your professor as he motorboats a stripper.

The expression on his face when he looked up and saw me standing there would've been funny if I wasn't so mortified. I wanted to turn around and run, but I couldn't do that to Jake. It was his bachelor party, after all.

So, instead, we stumbled our way through the world's most awkward conversation, because what do you say after witnessing that?

At least things couldn't get much worse, right?

Wrong.

The real fun began when the guys figured out how we knew each other.

Have you ever heard of the term frottage? Yeah, neither had I. Just like I'd completely underestimated how awkward it would be getting a lap dance from another woman while my professor watches, or how turned on I'd be.

My first mistake was going there in the first place.
My second mistake was not leaving the moment I saw him.
My third mistake, and the one I regret most?

Applying for that TA position with him last week…


** Comfort Zone is a M/F student/professor romance **

**Awkward Love is a series of sexy, fun novels that can be read in ANY order. Each book is COMPLETELY separate from the next, so you can read one, or you can read them all**







Pre-order Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU





Author Bio

Missy lives in a small town in Central Victoria with her husband, and her confused pets (a dog who think she's a cat, a cat who thinks he's a dog...you get the picture).

When she's not writing, she can usually be found looking for something to read.


Author Links

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου